Monday 21 June 2010

Beautiful little squishies


I picked up my new rattlets on Saturday, and my god I love them! As soon as I was holding them they were licking me, and in the carrier on the way home they were being adorable, not at all scared, just curious. After exploring their new cage for a bit they were ready to come back out and play, but eventually wore themselves out and fell asleep bless them.The next day after a bit of play time, I started introducing them to my big boys. I put them all into a hamster cage so they were together but not all ontop of each other, and took them outside so they were all distracted by the new smells and not so scared of each other. It went, great, there was a fair bit of sniffing but that was about it. Elvis and Jules really didn't seem that fussed, and the babies just wanted to explore. I am so pleased it went as well as it did, since this is the first time I have ever introduced rats.

(The cage wasn't on it's side, I just can't rotate this picture for some reason!)


xXx

No comments: