Wednesday 21 July 2010

Long time, no blog

Eugh, it's been suuuch a busy time for me lately, I just haven't had a spare moment to update my blog. So, my last post was back at the beginning of July, just before my besties birthday weekend. What a fab time we had! One of the lovely ladies took her camcorder and is going to make us each a DVD of the weekend, can't wait to see it. Got lucky with the weather too. Can't wait to visit Bournemouth (aka Babyface) again. Baby... as in they're born... face... where your mouth is... no..? Ok.



The next weekend we celebrated another good friends 21st. He had a traditional house party on the Saturday, followed by a pool and bouncy castle party at his ladies on the Sunday. Such great fun.

Then the next weekend it was my fantastic BFs 21st. We hit the town on Friday night, had a few drinkies with our good friends, and had a jolly old time. On Saturday it was our five year anniversary. Five years, woo! And then on Sunday we had a BBQ at mine to celebrate BFs birthday again. We also hired some sumo suits. Sooo funny.


Oh and I had my hair blondified again. Woop-woop

X

No comments: