Wednesday 4 August 2010

Things I love right now..

I am in love with Urban Outfitters. I find it hard to look on their website and not want to spend hundreds of pounds, but luckily I do have a little self-restraint. Here are some of their products I love right now..


This Boudoir Bird Box is so pretty, perfect for little bits and bobs I have lying around.

I want this Hello Cupcake book so I can make beautiful little cake for friends and family (and myself!)


This Shower Curtain looks funky, although I think unless your bathroom looked like the one in the picture it may look a bit odd, but it's great for adding a bit of colour and fun!

This Owl Cushion is so cute I am tempted to re-do my room just so that it will go..


I am probably going to buy myself a Wreck This Journal as I think it's a great way to show your creative side (that you may not even know you have), so watch this space as I will scan in my entries once I have made a start on it!

1 comment:

Lorna Leigh said...

I want everything on this site always!It is the reason i am constantly poor :-( xxx